Season 31 CONFIRMED Recital Schedule
|Friday, April 17, 2020||DeWitt Dress Rehearsal||6:00 - 8:15pm|
|Saturday, April 18, 2020||Waverly Dress Rehearsal||11:00 am - 1:15 pm|
|Saturday, April 18, 2020||Grand Ledge Dress Rehearsal||2:00 pm - 4:15 pm|
|Saturday, April 18, 2020||DeWitt RECITAL||6:00 pm|
|Sunday, April 19, 2020||Waverly RECITAL||12:00 Noon|
|Sunday, April 19, 2020||Grand Ledge RECITAL||4:00 pm|
Starlettes, Jr. Line, Adv Jazz/Acro, Musical Theater, Int tap and Miss Lori's ballet classes will appear in ALL dress rehearsals and recitals. If you enroll in one of these classes, you are REQUIRED to be at ALL dress rehearsals and recitals. NO EXCEPTIONS.
These are just guidelines; instructor may have more detailed instructions or specific requirements.
Baby Stars: blush and lipstick, eye makeup is optional
Dancers 5-11 Years: blush, lipstick, eye makeup to coordinate with costume
Dancers 12 and up: full stage makeup: foundation, powder, blush, lipstick, eyeliner, eyeshadow, and mascara
How to Make a Beautiful Bun
- Put hair in a ponytail with a TIGHT hair tie.
- Braid ponytail and secure with hair tie. (optional)
- Wrap hair into a circle around base of ponytail.
- Secure with PLENTY of bobby pins. (Be sure to use bobby pins that are the same color as the color of the dancer's hair)
- Wrap a hairnet around the completed bun, twist and cover twice if possible, secure with bobby pins.
- Hairspray all wispy hairs and completed bun.
- Attach any hairpieces that are needed for costume with PLENTY of bobby pins.
- Don't be stingy with the bobby pins and hairspray.
Hairnets and bobby pins can be purchased at Meijer, Wal-mart, Walgreens, etc.